Click on the image to zoom.
Whole Spice Dry Ginger Sukhi Adarak Sauth
Dried ginger is nothing but clean ginger which undergoes a drying process before being used.
- Best For Indian Cooking
- Aromatic Flavor
- Indian Whole Spices
Details & Specifications of Whole Spice Dry Ginger Sukhi Adarak Sauth
- Dried ginger includes a pale yellow inside and a skin varying in color from brown to off-white.
- Whole fresh roots give the freshest taste.
- It is utilized in culinary; it improves their flavor and aroma.
- Ginger is a common herb that has a familiar, tangy taste and aroma.
- Ginger is known for its affects on stomach ailments such as nausea, morning sickness, colic, gas and diarrhea
- Dry ginger facilitates weight loss by improving digestion.
- Another benefit of dry ginger is its ability to curb hunger and overeating.
|Whole or Blended||Whole|
|English Name||Dry Ginger|
|Indian Name||Sukhi Adarak |Notes:
- Although every attempt has been made to provide you with correct information, we still cannot guarantee 100% accuracy of information shown on this page.
- The colours appearing in the images shown here may differ from the actual product due to photography limitations.
- In case you come across any discrepancy, please inform us by choosing any mode of communication specified on 'Contact Us'.
YOU MAY ALSO LIKE