Details & Specifications of Whole Dry Spice Tamarind Imli
Delicately sweet and sour tamarind is rich in anti-oxidant agent tartaric acid. Apart from culinary uses, its pulp has been used as laxative. Tamarind is good for your digestive system. Tamarind is extremely good for the heart. This is because the dietary fiber present in the tamarind can help reduce the cholesterol in your body. Tamarind is a good remedy for diabetes. It basically stops carbohydrates from being absorbed by your system.
- Improves blood circulation. The presence of potassium in tamarind helps control the blood pressure and heart rate by maintaining normal fluid balance in the body.
- Induces weight loss.
- Boosts immunity.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties.
- Improves your eye health.
- It lowers LDL cholesterol.
|Whole or Blended||Whole|
- Although every attempt has been made to provide you with correct information, we still cannot guarantee 100% accuracy of information shown on this page.
- The colours appearing in the images shown here may differ from the actual product due to photography limitations.
- In case you come across any discrepancy, please inform us by choosing any mode of communication specified on 'Contact Us'.