Details & Specifications of Alsi Organic Flax Seeds
Flaxseeds, originally from Mesopotamia, have been consumed since the Stone Age. These seeds are an excellent source of omega-3 essential fatty acids (an essential fat your body can't make on its own). They are also a very good source of dietary fiber, vitamin B1, and manganese (required for proper nutrient absorption, enzyme function, bone development, and wound healing). They are also a good source of the minerals magnesium, phosphorus, and copper, and rich in lignan phytonutrients (which are high in antioxidants and fiber and have anti-estrogenic effects).
- Rich in omega-3 fatty acids (omega-3 fatty acid alpha-Linolenic acid or ALA) and omega-6 (linoleic acid or LA)
- A great source of lignans, vitamins (vitamins B-1, B-2, C, E, and carotene), and minerals (iron, zinc, and trace amounts of potassium, magnesium, phosphorus, and calcium)
- High in fiber
- A high-quality protein
|Category||Health & Beauty|
- Although every attempt has been made to provide you with correct information, we still cannot guarantee 100% accuracy of information shown on this page.
- The colours appearing in the images shown here may differ from the actual product due to photography limitations.
- In case you come across any discrepancy, please inform us by choosing any mode of communication specified on 'Contact Us'.