Details & Specifications of Phitkari Fitkari Powder Natural Potassium Alum Phatki Indian Ayurveda Sourashtri
Fitkari has many health benefits and in Indian traditional health care system, Ayurveda used mostly. It is easily available in solid crystals form and pieces in the grocery shop at affordable price. Although it has with many health properties but some main most of all uses of alum in Ayurveda. Most noteworthy Fitkari Alum uses in home remedies mentioned below:
- Fitkari is used in toothache problem. Prepare the powder of Fitkari and Reetha (Sapindus Mukorossi) pip. Apply this mixture on the teeth and gums to get relief from pain.
- Prepare the fine powder of fitkari (alum) and coal powder of Jamun / Jambul (Syzygium cumini) wood. Massage your teeth and gums with this mixture to cure Pyorrhoea.
- In Leprosy skin disease, Take 200 gram fitkari and prepare the Bhasma or ash. Use daily about 2 gram Fitakari Bhasma with one spoon of natural honey, and some extract of radish and carrots.
- Fitkari stone crystals also used in fever. So in fever, mix some Fitkari (Potash Alum) into Sonth (Dried ginger) and take with Batasha, Indian Sweet biscuit.
|Category||Health & Beauty|
- Although every attempt has been made to provide you with correct information, we still cannot guarantee 100% accuracy of information shown on this page.
- The colours appearing in the images shown here may differ from the actual product due to photography limitations.
- In case you come across any discrepancy, please inform us by choosing any mode of communication specified on 'Contact Us'.