Details & Specifications of Chadila Powder|Chad Chadila|Parmelia Perlata Ach|Stone Patthar Ka Phool Powder Ayurvedic Herbal
What is Chad Chadila Powder
Stone flower is also known as lichen because it grows in the form of lichens on the tree. Stone plant is small shrub that normally grows on the rocks and sometimes looks like a combination of algae and fungus.
Benefits of Chad Chadila Powder
- Lichens are used as fodder in Indian states and also have various culinary uses.
- It is thought to be a good pain reliever and used as a remedy to heal wounds.
- It also cures various skin disorders. It acts as anti-fungal, anti-biotic, expectorant, astringent and anti-viral.
|Category||Health & Beauty|
|Benefits||Various culinary uses.|Notes:
- Although every attempt has been made to provide you with correct information, we still cannot guarantee 100% accuracy of information shown on this page.
- The colours appearing in the images shown here may differ from the actual product due to photography limitations.
- In case you come across any discrepancy, please inform us by choosing any mode of communication specified on 'Contact Us'.